At TED2010, mathematics legend Benoit Mandelbrot develops a theme he first discussed at TED in 1984 — the extreme complexity of roughness, and the way that fractal math can find order within patterns that seem unknowably complicated.
- Is The US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time?
- Every 8 Minutes A Parent Messes Up Their Kids’ Meds
- Foods That Kill Cancer
- Powerful Disease Protection From Pomegranate
- Top Scientist: This Version Of Ebola Looks Like ‘A Very Different Bug’
- Big Big Love
- What to Do When You Work With a Bully
- Magic and Superstition in Ancient Egypt
- Italian Village Plagued by Mysterious Fires
- How Marijuana Spread Through the World
- Scientists Analyzed The Pathogens In New York City’s Rats…
- FBI Targets Animal Cruelty as a Serious Crime