At TED2010, mathematics legend Benoit Mandelbrot develops a theme he first discussed at TED in 1984 — the extreme complexity of roughness, and the way that fractal math can find order within patterns that seem unknowably complicated.
- How Words Absolve Mass Murder
- Stress Is Killing Us. Why?
- Why New York’s Ebola Case Will Hurt Infected Patients Everywhere
- UK: ‘MS and Parkinson’s Sufferers Will Be Deemed ‘Fit to Work in the Future’
- Unharmed Dreaming
- Health Benefits of Nuts
- Jeff Rense & Gerald Celente – A Leadership Of Cowards & Criminals
- 5 Things About Honey
- Fear of Opioids Leaves the World in Pain
- Digital Death and Digital Afterlife
- Is The US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time?
- Every 8 Minutes A Parent Messes Up Their Kids’ Meds