At TED2010, mathematics legend Benoit Mandelbrot develops a theme he first discussed at TED in 1984 — the extreme complexity of roughness, and the way that fractal math can find order within patterns that seem unknowably complicated.
- Jeff Rense – America…To Hell In A Hand Basket
- Deepak Chopra – How Do We Know What Reality Is?
- You’re Powered by Quantum Mechanics
- Is This The World’s Oldest Secret Code?
- Tales From The Morph VII
- Soft and Powerless?
- Australia Shuts Borders To Ebola-Affected Countries
- Drink Tea And Eat Oranges To Avoid Ovarian Cancer
- GMO Farming Poisoning The World’s Drinking Water?
- Antidepressants No Better Than a Placebo
- More Evidence Of Ancient Aliens On Mars
- Candy: The Next Battle in America’s Health War?