A mysterious pulsating hum has been keeping people in the British town of Hythe awake at night, and scientists say there’s definitely something fishy about it.
Residents have complained to the local council, saying they’ve had to leave the area just to sleep. Some people have even gone to the doctor, suspecting they had tinnitus.
Blame has been placed on everything from industrial noise to passing cargo ships, but the Scottish Association for Marine Science thinks it’s found the answer: male midshipman fish.
The nocturnal fish emit a deep, resonating drone that attracts females, and once the creatures get started, they can hum all night long.
- Simulation Theory and the Nature Of Reality
- Scientists Have Found an Algorithm That Could Turn Us All Into Sheeple. Could?
- Misdiagnosing 1 Million Kids With ADHD
- Jeff & Texe Marrs – Elite Push US, Canada, Mex To NAU
- The Earth Uplift Legend
- Southeast Louisiana Is Disappearing
- Are We More Narcissistic Than Ever Before?
- Stuart Wilde – Things Will Change