A mysterious pulsating hum has been keeping people in the British town of Hythe awake at night, and scientists say there’s definitely something fishy about it.
Residents have complained to the local council, saying they’ve had to leave the area just to sleep. Some people have even gone to the doctor, suspecting they had tinnitus.
Blame has been placed on everything from industrial noise to passing cargo ships, but the Scottish Association for Marine Science thinks it’s found the answer: male midshipman fish.
The nocturnal fish emit a deep, resonating drone that attracts females, and once the creatures get started, they can hum all night long.
- What’s In Your Medicine Cabinet?
- 2 Billion People Have Zinc Deficiency
- …and Your Blond Women Too!
- The Science of Tears
- Benzodiazepine Raises Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Origins of Alchemy
- Transcending The Extra Sensory Perception – Rewired
- Bankers Rule: City of London vs. Scottish Independence
- Foods and The ‘Etheric Field’
- Jeff Rense – ISIS…The Latest Zionist Bogeyman
- I’m Just Sayin…