Ginger, a cousin spice of super anti-cancer substance turmeric, is known for its ability to shrink tumors. Astoundingly, it is even more effective than many cancer drugs, which have been shown to be completely ineffective and actually accelerate the death of cancer patients. Commonly consumed across the world in small doses among food and beverage products, the medicinal properties of ginger far surpass even advanced pharmaceutical inventions.
The subject of one study based out of Georgia State University, whole ginger extract was revealed to shrink prostate tumor size by a whopping 56% in mice. The anticancer properties were observed in addition to ginger’s role in reducing inflammation as well as being a rich source of life-enhancing antioxidants. But what about cancer drugs? Could this simple spice really topple the advanced pharmaceuticals that are often touted as the ‘only option’ for cancer patients by medical doctors?
It turns out that cancer drugs are not only severely ineffective at permanently shrinking tumors, but they actually make tumors larger and kill the patient more quickly. More specifically, the tumors have been found to ‘metasize’, meaning they come back bigger and more stronger than their original size. What’s more, the ‘metasizing’ was found to be very aggressive. According to scientists Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, the premium priced drugs were little more than death sentences for many patients.
More: > Here
- The Science of Tears
- Benzodiazepine Raises Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Origins of Alchemy
- Bankers Rule: City of London vs. Scottish Independence
- Foods and The ‘Etheric Field’
- Jeff Rense – ISIS…The Latest Zionist Bogeyman
- I’m Just Sayin…
- Cannabis Relieves Nerve Pain From Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia
- At Least 34 Syrian Children Die From Contaminated Measles Vaccine
- Jeff Rense – Constitutional Atty Calls For Nuking ISIS
- Schizophrenia Isn’t One Disorder but Eight
- 10 Reasons You Should Be Eating More Avocado