A story of daring and intrigue – archaeologists discovered the treasures of Afghanistan’s nomadic ancestors but then had to hide them to keep them safe.
The treasures were on display at the British Museum from 3 March – 17 July 2011 in the exhibition Afghanistan: Crossroads of the Ancient World.
- Fighting E. Coli Outbreaks With Cinnamon
- Sun’s Activity Influences Natural Climate Change!
- 50 Ancient Greek Inventions Brought to Life
- Sexuality – The Missing Coordinates
- Is the Heart an Intelligent Electromagnetic Field Generator?
- Ebola and the Absent Western “Humanitarians”
- 3 Health Benefits of Bourbon
- Top 10 US Cities Running Out of Water
- Stuart Wilde & Richard Tyler – Hands of Service
- Ancient Mayan Cities Discovered in Campeche, Mexico
- The Science of Tear Gas
- He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother
- The Beauty-Happiness Connection
- Discovery of Pyramid-Shaped Tomb in Japan adds to Mystery in Asuka