A story of daring and intrigue – archaeologists discovered the treasures of Afghanistan’s nomadic ancestors but then had to hide them to keep them safe.
The treasures were on display at the British Museum from 3 March – 17 July 2011 in the exhibition Afghanistan: Crossroads of the Ancient World.
- The Mystery of Saturn’s Expanding F Ring
- The World’s Biggest Mysteries Science Can’t Solve
- ‘Evil Eye’ Box and Other Ancient Treasures Found in Nile River Cemetery
- I’ve Been This Way Before
- Tales From The Morph IV
- Is Medical Marijuana The Answer To Americas Prescription Pain Killer Epidemic?
- Next Steps in Near-Death Experiences Research
- Slip Into Your Mind If I Might?