A story of daring and intrigue – archaeologists discovered the treasures of Afghanistan’s nomadic ancestors but then had to hide them to keep them safe.
The treasures were on display at the British Museum from 3 March – 17 July 2011 in the exhibition Afghanistan: Crossroads of the Ancient World.
- Turmeric Helps Scientists Create A Powerhouse Cancer Fighter
- Why Aussies Rarely Have Sober Sex
- Moments Of Pure Attraction
- Perception & Sensuality
- What Happens When We All Live to 100?
- Child Curses Like a Bootlegger – His Purported Past-Life Incarnation
- Jeff Rense – Shadow Government Theater
- That Dog Just Loves The Wind
- …and Your Blond Women Too!
- 2 Billion People Have Zinc Deficiency
- What’s In Your Medicine Cabinet?
- The Science of Tears