Gasoline prices have already increased by more than 10 percent over the last two months, following the increase in global oil prices, according to a report published on the CNN website said on Thursday.
According to the report, several factors, including supply disruptions in a number of oil producing nations, have caused the prices of the energy source to rise, leading in return to a similar increase in the prices of such oil byproducts as gasoline.
“But the biggest factor [behind the oil price upsurge] by far, say analysts, is fear that tensions with Iran will lead to an all-out war that causes a disruption in oil supplies,” the report said.
“The market right now is fairly well supplied, but you’ve just got a significant fear factor that things could get worse,” said John Kingston, the director of the oil department at Platts energy analysis institute.
More: > Here
- I’m a Conservative GOP Mom Who Buys Weed for her 12-Year-Old Son
- Yoga Helps War Veterans With PSTD
- The Mystical Treasures of ‘The Golden Cave’
- Sound The Bugle Now
- Ehrr? – Chinese Government Says Dalai Lama Must Reincarnate
- 10 Mysterious Photos
- Tales From The Morph V
- Soldier – Secure Your Perimeters
- Does this Video Contain The Best Evidence For Chemtrails?
- M Class Flare, Earthquake Factors Rising
- Vangelis Speaks His Mind: Love, Music and Beauty
- A Poltergeist, a Police Officer, and a Priest