Mother Shipton was born Ursula Sontheil in 1488 in Norfolk, England, and died in 1561. She was said to be psychic from an early age and wrote prophecies concerning future wars, earth changes, and advances in technology. there is a good deal of controversy surrounding her life and authenticity of her writings as they seem to have been adulterated over the years with other people changing and adding to what she supposedly wrote.
Her sayings appeared in print several times, with a man named Charles Hindley publishing them in 1862 and he later allegedly admitted that he had composed some of it himself.
Due to how much time has passed, and the biographers and other people who have embellished details about her life and writings, it’s difficult at this point anymore to tell fact from fiction, but her sayings closely match other prophecies of earth changes and disasters that were made by the Hopi indians, Edgar Cayce and many others.
- The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea
- Liquid of life: Olive Oil Could Help Reverse Heart Failure Immediately
- 10 Habits Of People Who Live Their Truth
- USA – The Disposable People
- The Sound So Loud That It Circled the Earth Four Times
- Monsanto vs Farmers
- The Kali Yuga—Age of Destruction
- Britain Is Losing Its Libido
- Did UFOs Invade Renaissance Art?
- Turmeric Helps Your Brain Heal Itself
- Beautiful Paintings from a 5-Year-Old Autistic Girl
- A New Kind of GMO