Indian tribes from North America, Central America and South America have legends of white skinned or light skinned peoples living in the Americas in ancient times, and sometimes before the Indians themselves.
For example, the Paiute of Nevada have a legend of “exterminating” a light skinned red haired tribe who spoke a different language than themselves. In this area, red haired, Caucasoid mummies have been found in caves. These remains have been determined Caucasoid by archaeologists and are over 9000 years old.
The Aztec god Quetzalcoatl was considered to have a beard, light hair and white skin. Their legends stated that he came from across the oceans and taught the Aztecs how to farm and build. In South America, the white skinned tribe known as the Chachacoyas lived in Peru for thousands of years before being conquered and destroyed by the Inca in the late 1400′s, approximately 10 years before the arrival of the Spanish Conquistadors.
It should be noted that Red headed mummified remains exist in the Paracas region of Peru, and these remains have (HLA – Human Lymphocyte Antigens) markers commonly associated with Europeans.
- Putin Talks Ukraine, NATO, Crimea at Q&A with Russian Youth
- Sensing Sacred Objects
- Jeff Rense – A Higher Order Of Conspiracy
- Why Are There So Few Doctors in Rural America?
- Earth and Space Weather : Huge Plasma Filament, Asteroid Smashup, Storm Alerts
- Shaken By Doubt?
- Simulation Theory and the Nature Of Reality
- Scientists Have Found an Algorithm That Could Turn Us All Into Sheeple. Could?