Indian tribes from North America, Central America and South America have legends of white skinned or light skinned peoples living in the Americas in ancient times, and sometimes before the Indians themselves.
For example, the Paiute of Nevada have a legend of “exterminating” a light skinned red haired tribe who spoke a different language than themselves. In this area, red haired, Caucasoid mummies have been found in caves. These remains have been determined Caucasoid by archaeologists and are over 9000 years old.
The Aztec god Quetzalcoatl was considered to have a beard, light hair and white skin. Their legends stated that he came from across the oceans and taught the Aztecs how to farm and build. In South America, the white skinned tribe known as the Chachacoyas lived in Peru for thousands of years before being conquered and destroyed by the Inca in the late 1400′s, approximately 10 years before the arrival of the Spanish Conquistadors.
It should be noted that Red headed mummified remains exist in the Paracas region of Peru, and these remains have (HLA – Human Lymphocyte Antigens) markers commonly associated with Europeans.
- Salts and Their Benefits
- The Super Healthy Mediterranean Diet
- The Disempowerment Game
- The Controller’s Foot
- Enterovirus Virus Spreading Across U.S. and Canada – Primarily Affecting Vaccinated Children
- Turmeric Helps Scientists Create A Powerhouse Cancer Fighter
- Why Aussies Rarely Have Sober Sex
- Moments Of Pure Attraction
- Perception & Sensuality
- What Happens When We All Live to 100?
- Child Curses Like a Bootlegger – His Purported Past-Life Incarnation
- Jeff Rense – Shadow Government Theater