The Schumann Resonance (7.8 Hz) has been called the Earths heartbeat, because every living thing has grown up with this pulse or tone going on in the background. In fact, not having it can cause physiological problems, as NASA found out when monitoring astronauts in orbit. Now, there is a frequency generator on each space craft to mimic the heartbeat.
The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth’s electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth surface and the ionosphere.
Schuman Resonance and The Magnetic Field :
Isochronic Tones-Schumann Resonance 27.3 Hz :
( From the uploader : The Schumann Resoonance at 7.83 Hz is said to be the frequency of our planet. At 27.3 Hz it is at a higher octave which I find to be very uplifting )
The increased resonance :
The earth is known as Gaia, a living and breathing entity like we humanoids that adjusts to things that impact it. Another way of putting it is that the earth has a PULSE, a heartbeat if you will. The earth has a vibrational level which has historically been resonating at 7.8Hz.
This is known as the Schumann Cavity Resonance. For those that take note of such things, a change has recently been detected.
The increased resonance has now been elevated to 12Hz. Why?
- UK: ‘MS and Parkinson’s Sufferers Will Be Deemed ‘Fit to Work in the Future’
- Unharmed Dreaming
- Health Benefits of Nuts
- Jeff Rense & Gerald Celente – A Leadership Of Cowards & Criminals
- 5 Things About Honey
- Fear of Opioids Leaves the World in Pain
- Digital Death and Digital Afterlife
- Is The US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time?
- Every 8 Minutes A Parent Messes Up Their Kids’ Meds
- Foods That Kill Cancer
- Powerful Disease Protection From Pomegranate
- Top Scientist: This Version Of Ebola Looks Like ‘A Very Different Bug’