I read this Article: The Healing Properties of Water Stored in Copper.
I have worked with people suffering from Copper poisoning, from all over the world.
Copper poisoning is not to be taken lightly and its very hard to get rid of.
Being a supporter of Ayurveda and having studied it for two decades, the argument in the piece doesn’t really stick, since the Ayurveda often promotes working with a synergetic compound in order to neutralise the toxicity.
The Ayurveda also promotes uses of Mercury and Arsenic – but NEVER without the proper synergetic compound(s).
This is one of the cases, that if you are in need of Copper, it is better to get it as a supplement since you will get the correct therapeutical dosage.
When the Ayurveda formed its principles, people were not that exposed to environmental toxins, so always double check.
Here are some links on Copper poisoning:
Vedic Society: Here
Similar: You can often find advice on the intake of Baking Soda on the internet. Like: ‘A spoonful a day to alkalise the body.’ If you suffer from a heart- or blood pressure condition – that advice can be deadly.
© 2016 Soren Dreier