The brainwasher about rising sea levels got you? We’re constantly bombarded with the rising sea level scare, due to carbon dioxide.
The other day I watched the BBC “Ocean Series”, where the divers went to the submerged underwater caves of Mallorca, Spain and a crack in the CO2 Matrix showed up.
Look at this by kind courtesy of BBC.
BBC: “Beneath the island of Mallorca’s eastern coast exists a vast network of submerged caves. These caves show evidence of a change in sea levels that took place thousands of years ago. The caves once existed above the water line, but were flooded when sea levels rose”
Sea Level increase every 80.000 years. Give or take.
About 3.00 in:
- Tales From The Morph IV
- Is Medical Marijuana The Answer To Americas Prescription Pain Killer Epidemic?
- Next Steps in Near-Death Experiences Research
- Slip Into Your Mind If I Might?
- Near-Death Experiencers Shouldn’t Be Treated as Crazy
- What Drives Ebola Doctors?
- Jeff Rense – A Higher Order Of Conspiracy
- Paul Craig Roberts – Washington Piles Lie Upon Lie