The brainwasher about rising sea levels got you? We’re constantly bombarded with the rising sea level scare, due to carbon dioxide.
The other day I watched the BBC “Ocean Series”, where the divers went to the submerged underwater caves of Mallorca, Spain and a crack in the CO2 Matrix showed up.
Look at this by kind courtesy of BBC.
BBC: “Beneath the island of Mallorca’s eastern coast exists a vast network of submerged caves. These caves show evidence of a change in sea levels that took place thousands of years ago. The caves once existed above the water line, but were flooded when sea levels rose”
Sea Level increase every 80.000 years. Give or take.
About 3.00 in:
- What Happens When We All Live to 100?
- Child Curses Like a Bootlegger – His Purported Past-Life Incarnation
- Jeff Rense – Shadow Government Theater
- That Dog Just Loves The Wind
- …and Your Blond Women Too!
- 2 Billion People Have Zinc Deficiency
- What’s In Your Medicine Cabinet?
- The Science of Tears
- The Origins of Alchemy
- iBreathe – Run Rabbit Run
- Transcending The Extra Sensory Perception – Rewired
- Foods and The ‘Etheric Field’