The brainwasher about rising sea levels got you? We’re constantly bombarded with the rising sea level scare, due to carbon dioxide.
The other day I watched the BBC “Ocean Series”, where the divers went to the submerged underwater caves of Mallorca, Spain and a crack in the CO2 Matrix showed up.
Look at this by kind courtesy of BBC.
BBC: “Beneath the island of Mallorca’s eastern coast exists a vast network of submerged caves. These caves show evidence of a change in sea levels that took place thousands of years ago. The caves once existed above the water line, but were flooded when sea levels rose”
Sea Level increase every 80.000 years. Give or take.
About 3.00 in:
- 10 Habits Of People Who Live Their Truth
- USA – The Disposable People
- US Politicians Argue War With China Inevitable
- The Sound So Loud That It Circled the Earth Four Times
- Monsanto vs Farmers
- The Kali Yuga—Age of Destruction
- Britain Is Losing Its Libido
- Did UFOs Invade Renaissance Art?
- Turmeric Helps Your Brain Heal Itself
- Beautiful Paintings from a 5-Year-Old Autistic Girl
- A New Kind of GMO
- Jeff Rense – Green Billionaires & Eco-Hypocrites