The brainwasher about rising sea levels got you? We’re constantly bombarded with the rising sea level scare, due to carbon dioxide.
The other day I watched the BBC “Ocean Series”, where the divers went to the submerged underwater caves of Mallorca, Spain and a crack in the CO2 Matrix showed up.
Look at this by kind courtesy of BBC.
BBC: “Beneath the island of Mallorca’s eastern coast exists a vast network of submerged caves. These caves show evidence of a change in sea levels that took place thousands of years ago. The caves once existed above the water line, but were flooded when sea levels rose”
Sea Level increase every 80.000 years. Give or take.
About 3.00 in:
- How Witches’ Brews Helped Bring Modern Drugs to Market
- Puma Punku – Built With Needle-Fine Precision 17,000 Years Ago?
- The Ebola Story Doesn’t Smell Right
- How Tripping On Mushrooms Changes The Brain
- The Strange History of the Ouija Board
- Jeff Rense – America…To Hell In A Hand Basket
- Deepak Chopra – How Do We Know What Reality Is?
- You’re Powered by Quantum Mechanics
- Is This The World’s Oldest Secret Code?
- Tales From The Morph VII
- Soft and Powerless?
- Australia Shuts Borders To Ebola-Affected Countries