The brainwasher about rising sea levels got you? We’re constantly bombarded with the rising sea level scare, due to carbon dioxide.
The other day I watched the BBC “Ocean Series”, where the divers went to the submerged underwater caves of Mallorca, Spain and a crack in the CO2 Matrix showed up.
Look at this by kind courtesy of BBC.
BBC: “Beneath the island of Mallorca’s eastern coast exists a vast network of submerged caves. These caves show evidence of a change in sea levels that took place thousands of years ago. The caves once existed above the water line, but were flooded when sea levels rose”
Sea Level increase every 80.000 years. Give or take.
About 3.00 in:
- Stress Is Killing Us. Why?
- Why New York’s Ebola Case Will Hurt Infected Patients Everywhere
- UK: ‘MS and Parkinson’s Sufferers Will Be Deemed ‘Fit to Work in the Future’
- Unharmed Dreaming
- Health Benefits of Nuts
- Jeff Rense & Gerald Celente – A Leadership Of Cowards & Criminals
- 5 Things About Honey
- Fear of Opioids Leaves the World in Pain
- Digital Death and Digital Afterlife
- Is The US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time?
- Every 8 Minutes A Parent Messes Up Their Kids’ Meds
- Foods That Kill Cancer