The brainwasher about rising sea levels got you? We’re constantly bombarded with the rising sea level scare, due to carbon dioxide.
The other day I watched the BBC “Ocean Series”, where the divers went to the submerged underwater caves of Mallorca, Spain and a crack in the CO2 Matrix showed up.
Look at this by kind courtesy of BBC.
BBC: “Beneath the island of Mallorca’s eastern coast exists a vast network of submerged caves. These caves show evidence of a change in sea levels that took place thousands of years ago. The caves once existed above the water line, but were flooded when sea levels rose”
Sea Level increase every 80.000 years. Give or take.
About 3.00 in:
- Is The US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time?
- Every 8 Minutes A Parent Messes Up Their Kids’ Meds
- Foods That Kill Cancer
- Powerful Disease Protection From Pomegranate
- Top Scientist: This Version Of Ebola Looks Like ‘A Very Different Bug’
- Big Big Love
- What to Do When You Work With a Bully
- Magic and Superstition in Ancient Egypt
- Italian Village Plagued by Mysterious Fires
- How Marijuana Spread Through the World
- Scientists Analyzed The Pathogens In New York City’s Rats…
- FBI Targets Animal Cruelty as a Serious Crime